09 September 2007

Sunday's Photowalk.....

.....was cancelled due to inclement weather! We were going to do the Sculpture Walk in the domain but after driving to Newmarket to buy my new zoom lens from Sony it started to rain constantly so we left it for another day. So after getting the lens I haven't had a chance to use it yet! Here's a photo of a Kiwi that I took last time we were at the Musuem in April, stuffed I'm afraid. It's next to impossible to get one at the Zoo - they're in a darkened house because they sleep during the day & only come out at night - as they do in the wild.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the rain but at least you've got the lens! Did you think about scrapping this specimen for the "stuff your" challenge? HeHe, might have brought some interesting comments. Well, I've put you in my reader so I won't miss your posts.

SusanG

Sharon said...

Perhaps the weather will improve soon Dawn :)