04 February 2008

Blog365 - Day 31

Posting early today because I have to go to the dentist again tomorrow. Still hot although we had a heavy downpour of rain this morning, cleared up in the afternoon so we had a stroll to the supermarket for our weekly shopping - dead exciting huh? Today's layout is another for my heritage album, photos taken about 1956/57 with an old friend, we met each at school when we were about 13 and when our mother's finally met they realised they knew each other, they had flatted together in their young pre-marriage days - how spooky is that!
She just sent me the photo on the top left yesterday which prompted me to do this layout with the photos of us I posted a few weeks ago. I thought they were all taken at Cornwallis beach but those landmarks in the back don't look similar at all so maybe not.

No comments: